In 2012, BMW launched a limited edition E92 M3 Coupe offered in Red, Blue and White frozen colours.
In total, only 150 of these limited edition BMWs were made available for customers, with production beginning in January 2013. In addition to the standard equipment included in the base MSRP of £45,508, customers were also able to tailor their 2013 M3 Coupe Frozen Limited Edition with a selection of optional equipment.
All the 2013 M3 Coupe Frozen Limited Editions included the following features:
- BMW Individual Frozen Red, White, or Blue exterior paint
- Competition Package including:
- Matte black 19” light alloy wheels
- Electronic Damper Control
- Lowered suspension (-10 mm)
- Sport mapping for EDC and DSC
- Premium Package
- Black Extended Novillo leather with contrast stitching in exterior colour on seats, headrests, door inserts, armrests, middle console, and door pulls.
- Carbon leather trim with contrast stitching in exterior colour
- High-gloss black kidney grilles
- High-gloss black side gills
- High-gloss black exhaust pipe tips
- 6-speed manual transmission
- Carbon fibre roof panel